Sunday 17 July 2011

Great time :)

Hey guyss!! I came back here dyyy!! I have spend my great time with some of Flash Mob's fren :)
while watching movie, eating , walk around , listen some 'horror' things about someone ( omg! scare~) and Especially in Hanuted house!! heee~~
Tud, paiseh harrr. my screaming make u scare tiok haha!! :))
But I love u guysss!!! next time go again harrrrr :))


also meet Yuuki, Wen Yi ( yuuki's fren), Richard kor, Kenneth kor :))
hehehe. Yuuki, u're very nice + friendly and also pretty + tall!! my god!! hahaa
just take 1 photo with Yuuki :((  haha next time only post in here. :)


super damn traffic jam going back from Bon odori :( damn it!


Today went to Gurney again~ haha 
Redbox~ haha but damn bored. totally no high~ haha :))
but stil great times with my dear buddies them :) hehee.


I love to watch 《团圆》!! Damn niceee!! I love it!
I m also waiting for Sean 3 of  The Vampire Diaries!!! My god!!! damn LOVE this movie!! hehe




                                                      Ian Somerhalder!! You're handsome!!
hehe. I waiting till wanna crazy dyy :((
okay lar. stop here first.Bye!


突然好想你 :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment