Saturday 3 September 2011

8th day of holiday- Kpop talents at Gurney!

Today went to gurney from 11something till 6something!!!
went to Bar.B.Q with kelly cheah n siew wen! its funny :DD
after that, went to new wing there for watching kpop contest :)
while walking there , had saw many ppl :)
i saw Tison! haha he smile to me then i smile to him too! haha few months dint meet him dy lo :p
went to Toilet! saw chubby Virgie again! at first, walk in toilet i dono that is she! coz she told me she dint go ma.
mantau saw she in toilet. haha scare tiok :DD 
after that, chat v my dear Tud a while then go change youth jam's shirt .. haha :DD
then start watching kpop contest :DDD 
i saw Amanda! Vannez! Eva! Black! Fresh Beat Rocker! Dvol's dancer!Ivy!Grace Ooi!Evon! Yik Shan! Gurdip!Tison! Virgie them! and many :DD its so great! haha
Fresh Beat Rocker had make a performance of Somebody to love by Big Bang! omg! its cool!! awesome!!
and many great dance crew :DD
Joey's group are awesome and great! but why they cnt get in finals? :(( so bad ><
anyway, u're the best in our heart also! we're really enjoy ur performance! :DD I love ur dance so muchh!
Cheer up! u still have chances to join !! :DD we will support u always! :D


I miss you my dear Tud!!! :DDD
we will meet again!! :DD hehehe


I miss you ahhhhh!! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment