Monday 27 February 2012

FULL OF STRESS!

Recently NOTHING nicely to  me -.-
all just in trouble or many problems! how could i afford it?!
all in bad luck! my god!
well~ keep rushing us hand in the things but u never go through yet?!
what the..?! can direct tell me when u only can confirm with me?!
I dont want keep waiting waiting waiting! 
Wait till HATE dy! everything also ask me wait wait wait! wlao! @@
and I'm not just doing this things only kay? 
I still have school things do, cheerleading, danceeeeeeeee!!

EXAM coming again! It's not important but also a test right?! 
I dont want get failed ok?! and i dont know the formulae and many chapter i still dont know kay!
so STRESS about it!

Please don't delay delay delay dy! just give me a date so that i could confirm with the crew! :(

I just someone accompany me now! 
FULL OF STRESS!
I think only DANCE can make me relax! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment