Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fourth day of the holiday- Practise dance again

Today is Tuesday! I have to go school practising for dance! 
Today just have 6ppls go there. Keep practising the same thing > <
I damn hate you start from today!!! u're no manners! wtf ! u tot who are u now?
U're just a junior! form 1 girl!!! why so no manners?  i couldnt imagine after u form 3!please behave yourself !
If u want to dance tradisional dance, go ahead! but dont force we all to dance with you!
What's the world now? a modern world dy! why dont modern dance??
u dont want?! but We Want!!! keep ur mouth shut and dont say anythings to me! 
Such as  no manners childish girl!!! I damn dont like youuuu!!!!!!


I m boring now!!!!! Who gonna go Youth Jam this saturday n sunday?
Meet me there!!!! joke joke!!! hahaha!
See u guys there! I wan to watch the Flash Mob of Youth Jam!!!
Ming Er, + U + U!!!!!!
support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                          Linda Chung!!! I love you!!!!!!!!


Good luck to you in your work ya!!!
+U +U!!!!!!



someone,i hate you! dont try to be my senior!  u're just a no manner's junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment