Sunday 29 May 2011

Second day of the holiday- at home

Today is Sunday! but I'm at home now.
Don't know that want to go where also.And I dunwan go Ahma House also.
Always very bored when going there.Cause no peoples is going there nowadays dy.
All grow up dy.sure don't like to go. Include of me too!
Stay at home better.Here can online,do whatever things that I like.
There? Even a pc also like wan spoil dy > < so i better stay at home!!
Yesterday i finished chasing 《点解阿Sir系阿Sir》dy!!! I like this drama so muchhh!!!!


I think not only I like,got many comments on facebook about this movie.
All the fans also wish to have part 2 of this drama.Include me!!!! hehe.
Yesterday Linda Chung came to Penang and Auto City for her new album!!!!
at Bellisa Row,Pulau Tikus.
Unfortunate,I dint go T.T 
My Idol- Linda Chung!!!!! I love her so muchhh!!!! She damn Pretty!!!!!!!!!
                                                        at Bellisa Row(Red Lounge),Pulau Tikus
                                                                                      at Auto-City ,Juru
                                                                           taking pic v fans at Auto-City ,Juru
                                                                             I set this as my Desktop background!
Linda Chung!!!! Support u always!!!!!
Miss Koo!!!!!!!!!

Guess what I am doing now??
I'm watching the taiwan drama - 《醉后决定爱上你》!!! Damn nice n funny too!!!!
Last week W.See ask me to watch.but i just watch episode 1 last week because of my Internat speed is slow!
Today 11am like that I'm starting watching from episode 2 dy!!!
watching  episode 4 now!!!!!! U guys can go watch for this drama! very nice!!!

Tomorrow morning going to school for dance practise again yea!
Dancemates! we guys must add oil!!!!!!!

Miss you errrrrrrrrrr.
I love U, Linda Chung!!!!
I love Dance!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment