Friday 11 November 2011

倒霉 :(

well~! recently was very unlucky! 
I'm going school on Wednesday, and then my class get sportcheck!
My lovely comb and my mirror was get taken by the prefect! 
and many of my fren's things also get taken by the prefect >< 
Yesterday I dint went school :) nothing special happen in class also :)
And today I'm going school again! What the hell!

my class get sportcheck again! Why keep sportcheck my class har? I'm dont really understand with that ?
Dont u guys feel tired with sportcheck? But I think I'm had tired with that dy ><
get 5 times sportcheck in this year! so bad >< its so WEIRD! ><

whatever~! next time is the last week of my Form 3 life! next year gonna start my new Form 4 life! haiiz .. time really passes so fast ... TT


Going for practice later.
and 2ml is practice 1 of The Flash! yeah~! so excited :)
see u guyss! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment