Tuesday 1 November 2011

Work~!

Yesterday was last day of work~!
work till 9:30pm like that. OMG~! 
and we had our dinner at Burger King~! treat by Justin!! haha :)
really TIRED on yesterday~
finally finished! Not bad work together with u guys actually :)
have funs also :) just i dont want to get burn by sun dy la >< haha

last day work for Tune Talk roadshow :))
went home at 10:30pm like that.


And today I had going to school err. damn BORED at there.
really waste my time at there err >< kek si wa~!


well~! I'm not going on tomorrow. coz really waste my sleeping time only ><
just now slept for few hours dy~!
then I've enjoyed my dinner just now =P
treat by my sister~! Mcd ~
                                                 McChicken burger and French Fried :)
I'm full~!
well~! Now I'm getting BORED now~!
come and chat v me please :) hehehe :) I'm always welcome to u guys to chat with me yea~! 
will updates more if have any special things to share :) 


I love Dance~! :)
I love Penang Youth~! :)
I love my friends~! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment