Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas!

Yesterday was Christmas Eve.
well~! Went 1st Avenue with Shu Xian. 
We watched Alvin And The Chipmunks 3! OMG! They're all so CUTEEEEE! :D
I love this movie so muchhhh! That's was an awesome movieeeeeee! :D hehehe .
Then walk walk~ till 6pm like that :)
Shu Xian's daddy came and fetch me back home :) Thanks :)


Reach home~! and then rest a while.
Going out to Vannesa's house BBQ! :D
Then start BBQ at 8pm aneh :D eat~! They have a lot funny things there. The peoples there were so funny and friendly! :D after that, My sister also came dyyy :D about 10something, Ah Mean also come dyyyy! :D
Have some chatting at there alsooo! 
so fast~! 12am dyyy! Wowww! 
Keep pressing handphone! :D hahaha wishing others Merry Christmas! 
and we all changed present with each others! :D
hehehehe I get Vannesa's present! The box is so CUTEE! Penguin! 
But inside is Chocolate >< haiyoooooo
                                                            I get this Christmas present!
After they cleaning up the BBQ stuff, we went to LAVA!
There's a lot of peoples there! all of them damn HIGH! 
all the songs were nice to listen! pub's songs! :)
They drink drink drink! :)
I dint drink and I can't drink alcohol for whole life also :)
and there's some guys fighting -.- OMG!
Abour 3am like that, quickly back home dyy :)
That's all for Christmas Eve! :)


Today is Christmas Day! I tot we will be going celebrate at Full House!
But in the morning 9something, received her message that she cannot go ! arghh @@
but she told me that her family going out and then can't go out with us! well~ I 'm very geram!
Call another one, she said dint go dy! and then she said if wan ask me n wei see kaki go! wtf! @@
If she dint go, what's the purpose we still nid going leh? -.- that's wan for her birthday mia ok?! F***
Fine~! Bluffing us right? actually wanna go to that PEOPLE's home to accompany her right?! -.-
You all really spoil wei see and my Christmas Mood! 
If next time donwan go, please inform me earlier! Don't let me plan dy then only tell me that can't go or whatever! Damn PEK CEK! @@
Nothing muchh for Christmas Day! ><


But finally YOU online dyy! :D Your hair colour really let me get a SHOCK! hahaha
btw, GRATZ for getting 2nd runner-up on category of KPOP! Gratz! :)


well~! I hope going gurney on New Year Eve! But still nid finding transport when back :( 
haihhhhh >< good luck for me please :( I wanna go for countdown with friends!! :D Bless me please.
Find someone fetch me back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...


Stop writting here :) Good Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment