Tuesday 23 August 2011

Just go away if dunlike!

hey! you dont always talking nonsense lo! always say people, but stil say oppsosite to others! can tell me what u want now?! always when a things is become quite good dy then u still wan find things to quarrel hor?! now u wan to spoil again la! shit man! @@
I m really dono what u wan tosay for tomolo and all the days dy! everytime same different! dont think i dono !!
I m not stupid kay! and please behave urself la! this is my blog and I have freedom to write anything in here! if u donlike just go away! i dint ask u to come my blog ! ok?!!
If donlike just go away! then don talking nonsense! i dint mean who I m saying but u wan admit wor! 
then is ur business dy! I dont care liao! wan admit just GO AHEAD!
Don't let the friendship get worst a day by a day!! @@


for last saying to you!  
If Donlike then just GO AWAY from here! dont talk nonsense!
If wan ADMIT just go AHEAD! but i didnt mean that I m saying u wor! is u wan admit urself! @@



No comments:

Post a Comment