Sunday 21 August 2011

A Tired Saturday + Boring Sunday!

Lets talk about yesterday- Saturday!
yesterday morning, shu xian came my house and wait ..
Then, my dad drop we both at pragin :) well, that time just about 10something, many shop still havent open yet :(
then we went to that shop ( p/s: forget what name dy) walk walk, shu xian buy comb or what from there :)
And then shu xian acc me to see the shoes, coz i wanna buy the slippers :)
finally let me buy at Step dy :) ok dy :) 
Wei See text me that she reach dy :) ok well, i ask she go that wan cross 1st avenue mia place wait..
wait long, finally saw she dy.. she sais she go down road there and see ,she tot we at there then she ka came up :) = = funny! ok..continue our journey :)
Went to TGV , well, buy the ticket of  'The Fortune Buddies' ! 11:45pm, its time!! go in to watch!
omg! this movie probably use ugly man actor and pretty woman actor!! not match laa!
but its FUNNY!! hahahahaahhaha!
The last part still using the ANGRY BIRD!! that is the most funny part!! hahahaahha!!!
can go watch that if u're moody!! :))
I wan to watch FINAL DESTINATION 5 la!! but i donwan go cathay mia la :(( hehehe
nvm , i think will be watching with u guyss!! :)))
excited + waiting!! hehe but dono can in bo :(


after movie, went Kim Gary! saw the Bboy was there coz there organising a event for dance de :)
Ice was the incharge i think :) but he's not there at ytd laa! :) 
after that, Wei see went walk with her Jessie liao la. left me n shu xian :(
we 2 walk here walk there , also walk same place ... sien nia!! geram :((
tired liao, after bu mcd then went back.
my dad came fetch me n shu xian back home :)
after reach home about 5 dy :) then take a rest, bath and watch episode 15 of the TVB drama -'Live of Omission'.. Awesome! i Love it muchhh!!
6:15pm, Pretty Jamie came fetch me to her teacher's house dy! wow! that was a pretty house!
at there learn many skills of how taking care of our face in 1st lesson! its great!
and do skin test :) niceeeee! great experience :) Mary Kay brand!! I love it!!
and  I love the story of Mary Kay! its really so nice! and knew new fren Jessica at there :)
she was friendly and damn white! the important is she is my senior -from UHS! she's teaching piano nowww!! :) and also Jamie ,who fetch me go mia :) she is learning make up at there :) and important is she was my Senior for primary and secondary! OMG! so nicee! from Shang Wu and UHS!! and she's pretty and skinny too!! haha! and funny!! :))
The teacher also very friendly and niceee! the story got about pink car! pink house! Mary Kay!! what'a a nice lesson at there! but I m under age at there la.. haha nvm stil can learn things at there for another lessons!
And the Jojo was funny too loo!! keep answering the question fast and funny!!
her eyes was bigggg!!
Hui Min n Kelly was pretty tooo! Hui Min's eye big too! and Kelly is skinny!!! :))
Really great to meet them at there :)) hope next lesson will be together with them also laa :))


about 9 something almost 10 dy,Jamie fetch me back home. Thanks yea!!
follow daddy fetch mummy and aunty them from the temple i think :) wait till 12something. OMG! and the ang gong scare tiok me errr TT haha! listen some story at there from the chit chat aunty! talk till so loud . what she fall down in longkang ar or what de.
after that, fetch aunty them back ahma house then we back our house!
I damn tired.. after bath, sleep :) 
I m glad that yesterday-Saturday i dint use my laptop for 1 day never touch tiok :)
its first time that i dint touch it!! :)))


Today is a Boring Sunday err! early in morning mummy n daddy went ahma house watch the repeated singing competition! and I was at home sleeping! she buy me mee hun!
sleep till 2 like that, they came back then I only wake up :)
Then online, bath!
5something only go out dinenr and ahma house!
saw Jonas,Yi Min and Mei Jun. They grows so fast dy lo!! 
Jonas veru naughty and Yi Min keep scolding him :) pity! but really naughty la! look like a monkey climb up climb down! shit! then they keep shouting! really luan si!
then 8something came back home then bath again! 
online + blogger! yea!


omg! 2ml going sch again :(( sien nia
i feel that I m wanna sick dy lo :((
please dont! i donwan!! god bless plsss! :((
stop here yea!


hey! miss you arhhhh!!
:((

No comments:

Post a Comment