Saturday 6 August 2011

Outing + Movie :)

Well, today is Saturday!! last 2 days for Trial exam :(( !! But I m still outing for today ! omg!
However, went to Kenny with Vonne + Kim!!! what the hell that for farewell? just we 3 persons going there? Evonne said that this is count as Outing!! hehehe ! :( so sad just we 3 :((
Enjoy our meals together :) enjoy the time with Vonne + Kim!! :) love u ,my senior!! :p
Good luck to us for nect year Dance Club!! :))


Next, went movie :) watch 'Perfect Rivals' at 2:10pm :)
Well, I love this Movie!! its funny and last have abit of touching :) anways, i still get touching from that :) luckily tears dint drop :p hehe :) actually i dono why i m so easy to get touch? :)
U guys can try go to watch this movie, i feel that quite nice larr :) I keep laughing when the movie had started :)
U can noe that 'Family is Important for doing anything, if doing anything without family, that's no meaning' :) Am I right?? :)) hehehe :)
The story's description :
好汉肉干与美味肉干是两家敌对的肉干店。两间店并肩竖立,每天开战抢顾客。《好汉肉干》是由粗人陈好和家人经营的小本生意。陈好每天与儿子们一起烤制肉干,一家人每天一开口就吵架,厨房的空气充满火药味。

美味肉干则是大集团连锁店,由总裁甄美美率领,用机器做肉干,工厂一切有条不紊,公司气氛天下太平,凡是以和为贵。美味肉干注重宣传与包装,把大部分的生意都抢到手,硬要把好汉肉干赶尽杀绝。偏偏好汉肉干犹如一只打不死的蟑螂,靠着“家传秘方”锁住一群老顾客。江湖传言,《美味肉干》最成功,但《好汉肉干》最好吃。这点让好胜的甄美美感到愤愤不平。

新娱乐城主办“新肉干大王”比赛,胜利者可在娱乐城里开设分店。美味肉干与好汉肉干决定争夺新肉干大王名衔。为取得胜利,甄美美暗派最小的养女甄圆圆乔装成男人,进入好汉肉干当卧底,偷取陈好的“家传秘方”。

不料,圆圆竟爱上陈好的小儿子小虎。大儿子小马更是从小就暗恋甄家大养女甄珍珍,而且也和甄美美展开了亦师亦友的微妙关系。小虎为了帮朋友报仇,竟主动追求甄珍珍。这一系列错综复杂的男女关系,让陈好与甄美美的肉干大战精彩起来。



U guys really can go to try watch this movie :) is worth :)
By the way, after movie, went to popular + mph + minnie pool + s&j + cold storage + famous amos :) someone bought things from there :p bo thanks me acc u go bought meh? ko keep for u :p haha just joking :)


after that, I went walking around for alone coz havent back yet ><
saw Bryan at Basement there again :) chat v him for a while :) then continue walking around and sitting on bench :) 
By the way, when i using my hp on fb, let me saw Grace's status that Danzity have show at Gurney! my god! great! 
then go to new wing there, let me saw Willy at first, then continue is Grace,Stephanie, Byoki and Eva!! then I think that is Wesker too :) and also Black!!! :)
Watched their show for a while, and take a video for that :) Great + Awesome show :) Like a G6!! Eva, u're niceee!!! :) stil wan to watch laaa :(


My mummy calling me dy :) then they reached and fetch me for dinner :)
wait for so long omg! :) 
after that,going grandma hse for a while. boring at there :(
then came back my home :) onlining + blogging :)


stop here right now :) I enjoy today :)


Someone, please dont be so KPC ok? I think that is not ur business Am I right?
so KPC for what??!!! I Damn beh syok u now so better dont bother me pls ~ 
please dont me beh syok u more than now ok?! understood? !!
 and dont care so much about others mia things la. let they handle themselves ok?!


hey guys! I miss you!!!
I miss Flash Mob!!!
I miss Danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :DD











No comments:

Post a Comment