Monday 24 October 2011

Dancee :)

well , let's talk for Sunday!
well~ I went to Timesquare with Lier because she asked me wanna go for practice :)
we went to Studio of condo at Timesquare. I had been there last time too :) its quite nice lo :) haha But I hope to go Fresh Beat and Center Stage! :p
The girls was practising Mr Simple for Super Junior! =P they was great actually and need practice moree :)
I listened Mr Simple till BORED dy . keep repeating =P i think Lier same feeling with me also :) haha
then I did take some photo at there :) Lets see =)
                                                             I love this pic! =)
                                                              =)
                                                   I'm just found that I'm so childish! =P
                                                           Me and my event bestie-Lier


well~! hey someone! I'm waiting for your message a! ><
Gonna work on 2ml
Good luck for me ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment