Monday 10 October 2011

Tomorrow is the last day of PMR!

wheeee~!! Tomorrow is the last day of PMR! yeshhh! Gonna 'fly' dy! hehehee
I m waiting this time for so long dy lo :DDD Finally!! yeshh! :DD


I tot ur brain will be open minded! manatau ur brain just like hell! ><
Dance is an usual things in century now ok?! thats why u always make 'it' be famous la! this is the reason of why!
next time if u wanna invite them, i think wont have ppl to bother you also la! no ppl dare to come ur place! @@
the things that u told me cannot is because  wednesday I m not free! wth?!
I dint ask u to come and see or perform lo?! just ask for ur permission to let them come in, others they will handle themselves dy lo -.- whatever now. I think wont have ppl dare to ask for ur 'permission' dy!
they got go others place, i think just urs dont have right?! u happy?! @@


We need to have passion to DANCE yeaa! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment