Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween Time Party!

well, yesterday was Halloween Time Party of Penang Youth! :)
And I'm one of helpers at there also :)
went First Avenue and meet my dear Tud Tud. around 4pm, me, dear Tud Tud and Ling Ling walked to Penang Timesquare. because of the rain, so we were there lately.

but its okay la actually because still have many ppl still not getting at there when we reached also :)
about 6pm all of helpers nid going down to G floor to set up our things. 
well, my station was get in many troubles.
when the games gonna start, my station things only getting set up finish. my god! 
so many zombie were there!
                                              thanks to my station's MC- Jerrie! :)
                                                   group pic at Youth Office :)


                                              group pic after Halloween Time Party! :)
well~! Finally finish! I love you guys! Penang Youth!! :DD



No comments:

Post a Comment